|Job Ref:||204681009||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£29000 - £30000/annum 25 days holiday, OT, Call out||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
Are you an experienced HVAC Engineer looking for a change in you career? Do you hold the necessary qualifications? If this sounds like you, keep reading.|
My client have a reputation as one of the UK's leading Commercial Building Maintenance providers. The organisation are looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their team. The HVAC Engineer will be recruited to support the operation with planned and unplanned maintenance including general maintenance tasks. Knowledge of refrigeration, air conditioning, air & water chillers and industry practices is essential.
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Competitive salary
* Progression opportunities
* OT oppertunities
* A collaborative and professional working environment
* Day to day duties include planned and reactive maintenance
* Service and maintenance to HVAC equipment and BMS controls
* Repairs and identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery
* Liaise with management regarding any health & safety issues, ongoing repairs, maintenance and building projects
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
* Qualifications include City and Guilds Level/ NVQ
* F-Gas C&G 2079, Heat Pumps, 17th Edition Wiring (desired)
* The ideal candidate will have experience in HVAC service and maintenance
* Knowledge of working with chillers, heat pumps and electrical installation experience will be an advantage
* Experience in Commercial Building Maintenance with References
* Full driving licence
due to the nature of the site there will be a full DS check carried out. This is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and FM company. Successful candidates will be invited for interview and progressed to the next stage.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business