|Job Ref:||204679972||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chipping Norton||Address:||Post Code:||OX7||Salary:||£180 - £220/day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Freelance Site Manager Required|
Job Type: Temp-to-Perm
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building & Construction
Location: North Oxfordshire
JOB DESCRIPTION: Workmates & Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Oxfordshire based construction company that specialises in high end residential bespoke projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Site Manager to join a project based in Chipping Norton, with a temp to perm opportunity for the right person. The client specialises in unique projects, converting churches into flats and houses so refurb experience is a must and due to the nature of this project, the client is wanting somebody with a trades background, ideally chippie or brickie.
* Must have experience as a site manager on refurb projects
* Trades Background
* A successful track record in delivering projects on time and to budget
* Have a hardworking, proactive attitude, and deal wit problems as quickly as possible
* Have an industry recognised degree or have come from a professional trades background
* Excellent communication and management skills with people on site and reporting to the client regularly.
* Health and safety conscious
* CSCS Card Holder and Full Driving licence as may have to travel from site to site.
* First Aid