|Job Ref:||204679949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Merseyside||Address:||Post Code:||CH42||Salary:||£60000/annum package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Project: St Helens & Knowsley PFI FM (Hard FM). |
Contract Term: 35 years
Hospitals Covered: Whiston Hospital & St Helens Hospital (10 mins drive apart)
Direct Reports: 2 QSs & Materials Procurement Manager. Also responsible for managing the Capital works team.
Services provided on the Project: Hard FM (i.e M & E and Building Fabric) + Capital Works (i.e construction variations) + Life Cycle + Clinical Waste
The appointed person reports to Senior Project Manager & Sector Commercial Manager.
The project employs around 45 employees including Management.
Background: Very good Commercial Manager from Principal Contractor background looking for an opportunity to progress in a new sector.
* Minimum Qualification - Degree qualified
* Preferebly chartered with the RICS if not the company aims to have the candidate chartered within 3 years. Support will be offered and membership fees paid.
* Principal contractor background
Qualities: Very good Commercial Acumen, Procurement, Subcontract Management, Contract Administration/Practice.
* Is not expected to be knowledgeable about FM .
* Focussed on increasing profitability by driving out unnecessary costs to increase efficiency
* Good at implementing processes and procedures
* Values investing time to develop themselves and junior staff.
* They will be the 2nd Senior Person on Project after Senior Project Manager.
* Client Facing - Must have good soft skills and relationship management skills as in the sector long term relationships are critical (opposed to construction)
Package: £60K depending on experience and qualifications, car allowance, healthcare, pension, share scheme etc