|Job Ref:||204679822||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Quantity Surveyor required for a fast growing, exciting principle contractor working on refurbishments, extensions, fit-outs and new builds. |
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company where you can be a significant part of an organisations future and progress within your own career then our client would like to meet you.
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - PRINCIPLE CONTRACTOR VACANCY
Location: London E11
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
About the Quantity Surveyor - Principle contractor Company:
Over the past 10 years our client has grown to become a principle contractor working across the leisure, retail, commercial, health, residential and education sectors.
They are now looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their organisation, ideally with experience of working on projects within the leisure sector.
About the Quantity Surveyor - Principle contractor Opportunity:
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working as part of a team surveying and estimating the cost of projects, providing accurate proposals.
The job role will include but not be exclusive of:
-Preparation of tenders pre-submission
-Record all tender submission data
-Budget cost presentation to Project team
-Release tender packages to Sub- Contractors / suppliers
Quotations & Orders
- Receive, review and analyse quotations returned from Sub-Contractors and Suppliers
- Raise & Issue Sub- Contractor Orders & Supplier purchase orders
- Keep record of weekly/ monthly sub-contract valuations
- Review/ sign off Sub- Contractor invoices
Variations & Cost Sheets
- Liaise with Project team on variations to projects
- Price and record Variation Orders
- Submission of Variations to Client
- Submission and review of Sub- Contractor Variations
- Update, Forecast input and analyse project cost sheets
- Attend weekly meetings with Project / Procurement & Directors for commercial update on live Projects
- Attend Site to carry out surveys as per clients requirements
- Liaise with Admin & Finance team to review final invoice to client- Making sure all agreed variations have been captured.
- Attend meeting with the QS Team.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor - Principle Contractor:
The successfully Quantity Surveyor will have experience of working for a principle contactor, though not essential experience within the Leisure industry would be highly advantageous.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor - Principle Contractor:
£45,000 - £55,000 pa plus benefit package.
Did you know you can keep up-to-date with our Quantity Surveyor vacancies and latest industry news by following us on Twitter & Facebook? Find us and follow us now.
REF: Quantity Surveyor - Principle contractors 2082
Services offered by Stratum Search & Selection Limited are those of an employment agency / business