|Job Ref:||204679807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£45000 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Our Client is one of the world's leading civil engineering companies and they are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their ever growing workforce. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, joining a goal orientated team working on a land mark project in the Gloucestershire area. Due to continued growth, my client is recruiting a Quantity Surveyor ideally with prior experience in the Energy sector. This attractive role boasts not only an extremely competitive salary but also offers great career opportunities within this fantastic market leading Contractor.|
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Oversee Junior Members of Staff
- Have experience of working for main contractors
- Ensure that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively
As a Quantity Surveyor you will have:
- A degree or similar qualification in Quantity Surveying
- A track record of delivering good results.
- Good communication skills, fluent in the use of MS Office suite, specifically Excel
- £43-£48k per annum
- Company car/car allowance
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Internal promotion prospects with a national contractor
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Martin Williams. The reference for this vacancy is 126427.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client