|Job Ref:||204679108||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum £20k - £25k + Pkge||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
Resident Liaison Officer|
£20k - £25k + Pkge
Our client is a leading national building contractor operating within the new build and regeneration markets. With an annual turnover exceeding £1bn per annum they have a number of enviable partnering contracts throughout the UK and an excellent pipeline of work.
Following the award of a number of long term contracts in Portsmouth they are now seeking to recruit a Resident Liaison Officer to communicate with all parties regarding works to be completed. You will be working within an experienced team and learn how to deal with various tasks in order to fulfil the role.
• Act as first point of contact for residents
• Liaise with surveyors, clients, clerk of works to ensure works are carried out to specification
• Ensure residents are kept informed of the progress and inform them of changes via letters and visits
• Help plan and deliver literature given to tenants
• Responsible for managing and resolving difficulties and complaints regarding the works by liaising with all parties involved
• Ensure disruption to tenants kept to a minimum and that they are satisfied with the works carried out
• Identify tenants individual needs
• Involved in the efficient management of H&S and Quality Assurance Systems
• You will have a minimum of one years experience as a Resident Liaison Officer
• Able to work under pressure
• Be very confident and able to liaise with people from different backgrounds
• Excellent communication skills with a good command on the English language
• Well organized and able to priorities own workload.
• Have good IT skills including Word and Excel
• Keen to learn and progress.
• Hold a full UK Drivers Licence
Our client are able to offer excellent training and development programme for the successful person together with on-going career development opportunities.
Please forward a current CV in the first instance.
MSB Recruitment Ltd is an employment Agency working within the building, civil engineering and logistics sectors throughout the UK.
Resident Liaison Officer
Tenant Liaison Officer