|Job Ref:||204678920||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£25 - £35/hour - 3-4 Month Contract||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
Mentor Recruitment is working in partnership with one of the UK's most successful privately owned development and construction businesses which is looking to recruit a Part Qualified Architect to join its in-house Design Team on a 3-4 month contract basis.|
The business operates in construction, property investment and development, offering expertise across multiple sectors including Retail, Leisure, Logistics, Commercial and Health. You will work with a key client within the Pharmaceutical sector and will have recent BIM experience.
- Architectural design and technical production
- Maintain and update drawings, technical documents and manuals
- Develop designs to meet technical requirements, involving the development of specifications
- Develop solutions, and build/extend a catalogue of standard solutions to common issues
- Produce project plans for construction works
- Manage key client expectations in relation to requirements, budgets and timetables
- Contribute to the execution of all work in accordance with the CDM regulations, and other relevant statutory and legal requirements.
- Contribute to the profitable execution of design programmes.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients or their agents and professional staff
Key Tasks / Technical Competencies:
- Development of Outline Proposals
- Detailed Design Development
- Provide Production Information
- Assisting Site Management and Operations
- Post Completion activities
You will be capable of detailing, construction, production information and specification writing. Many of the projects progress to site, so experience through RIBA stages D-L / 4-7 is important. Good IT skills are required with confidence in AutoCAD.
Please contact Des Moore for a confidential discussion about this excellent career opportunity