|Job Ref:||204678906||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£14 - £15/hour Hourly - Paid Weekly||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
Excellent rates of pay depending on experience, rates will be discussed at interview. Company van provided for business NA role of the service technician is to carry out electrical works on both commercial and residential properties, ensuring that all work completed is fully compliant with current regulations and guidelines, whilst following all internal systems and processes. |
To carry-out domestic and commercial electrical work whilst following the clients ensuring that customers receive outstanding service and work is carried out to the highest standard.
• To complete and submit paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
• Maintain a good level of presentation
• To maintain the company vehicle to agreed standards
• To attend emergency response or planned work as required
• Attend any relevant or appropriate training to ensure that you remain compliant and up to date with all regulations.
Must be willing to do the following :
• Work some weekends - with time off allowed in lieu
• Work some evenings
• Be on call some evenings
• 17th Edition accreditation (NVQ Level 3)
• Good organisational skills
• Full clean driving licence