|Job Ref:||204678824||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
Senior Architectural Technologist|
We are currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Architectural Technologist at a senior level who has experience and a proven track record of running large scale schemes both in the office environment as well as externally.
Our client are an award winning, successful practice with long standing partnerships within commercial and private sectors. Projects cover private and developer residential, commercial as well as swimming pools and leisure facilities.
* A RIBA, CIAT qualification, or a university degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent.
* Applicants should have at least 5 years UK experience within a Technician role including extensive experience of Production Information on residential projects.
* You should demonstrate your ability to deliver projects of a varied nature at all RIBA stages of work.
* A good working knowledge of current construction techniques, the Building Regulations and other UK statutory and non-statutory design requirements.
* Experience of working both in a team and independently is important. The ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a time-constrained environment is crucial, as are strong interpersonal skills.
* A salary package to attract the best candidates
* RIBA Pension Scheme.
* Bonus Scheme.
* Flexible working hours (40 hours per week).
* The opportunity to work on a variety of building projects with varied construction methods.
* A friendly working environment close to local amenities and transport links.
* Career development prospects.
Please register your interest by submitting a CV and any sample work for consideration