|Job Ref:||204678769||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
Established in the early 1970's they have been providing Yorkshire and the surrounding area with the highest quality of construction services for over 40 years. The company's client base includes medium to large scale domestic, commercial, housing association and the health sector. They have a solid reputation in meeting client's expectations leading to financial security and long term employment of the managers and tradesmen who deliver projects on time, on budget, with quality.
The successful candidate will be required to complete estimates and support site QS functions. The duties will vary from preparation of tenders for new build and refurbishment schemes from the initial enquiry through to overall submission. Tenders will range in value form smaller domestic/alteration projects up to approximately £5m. In addition to preparing tenders the successful candidate will also assist with on site management of works as required from pre contract to final account; including valuations, cash flow forecasting and placing orders and agreeing final accounts with subcontractors,.
Qualifications / Experience
* HNC/HND in Construction (Advantageous)
* Previous experience of working in a similar role with experience of new build and refurbishment works
* Experience of working with JCT contracts
* Good level of IT literacy and use of Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
* Self-motivated individual able to work independently and as part of a team
* Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
* Good personal presentation, as this is a client facing role.
* Ability to manage a number of projects at any one time.
* Valid UK driving licence
Company Car or Car Allowance
Holiday - 21 days per year + stats
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business