|Job Ref:||204678681||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60 - £90/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
Project Planner Required for Main Build Contractor |
Project Planner - London
One of the UK's leading Main Contractors is looking to recruit a Project Planner. Turning over £2bn in 2015, this Main Contractor has had phenomenal success ensuring a promising future for the potential Project Planner.
• Main responsibilities include ensuring tenders are evaluated correctly for working method and schedules, evaluating the most efficient options.
• Help Project Managers with programme evaluation, changes and updates.
• Produce pre-tender information when pre-qualification is required.
• Be present for pre-tender meetings/prepare tender programmes - include Contracts Manager in discussions
• Work in line with estimating processes to ensure all orders are complied with.
• Visit sites/get feedback - liaise with Managing Estimator
• When project is completed review performance against tender target.
• Minimum of HNC/HND
• Experience in Project delivery
• Experience in leadership role, resource allocation and management
• Must have experience in risk evaluation
• Be able to manage and maintain a works programme
• Competent in MS Office suite including Project, Project Server and SharePoint