|Job Ref:||204678644||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochdale||Address:||Post Code:||OL16||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
Job Title: Estimator / Senior Estimator|
* Salary: £Neg + benefits package, pension, private health care, bonus, car or allowance
Our client has over 15 years experience in commercial contracting work. Operating contracts for local authorities, hospitals, police stations, general building projects and schools within the Manchester area.
In the private sector they regularly undertake contracts for offices, retail units, warehousing and other commercial premises.
They are looking to recruit an Estimator based at their offices in Oldham. The successful candidate will be able to work on an individual basis but within a team structure, be commercially aware and have excellent IT skills with a varied experience. You will need to exhibit the drive and will required to succeed in this pressured position.
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will have experience of working in a busy estimating department and possess the following attributes:
* Possess relevant qualifications;
* 5 years' minimum construction experience;
* Have excellent construction knowledge;
* Be able to work under pressure often to tight deadlines,
* To be able to tender multi-discipline schemes from £50K to £5M;
* Be able to assess risk in tender enquiries;
* Be familiar with various types of estimating software;
* You will need to be literate, numerate and a good communicator
* Experience of using Conquest System would be beneficial but not essential.
Working for this successful Regional Contractor you will see you benefit from market rate or above salary brackets, clear and steady progression with excellent training and development opportunities, as well as the chance to work within a growing, sociable and successful team.
If you are skilled and experienced as mentioned above, please send an updated CV to or call for more information