|Job Ref:||204678620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
Estimator and M and E / Nuclear / HVAC /Instillation|
Salary - Negotiable
I am currently looking to recruit an Estimator in Manchester. As the Estimator, the purpose of your role will be, undertaking estimates for new business opportunities and coordinating all aspects of an estimate. Tender Drafts, and presenting all cost and project information clearly formatted to be reviewed by senior management.
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of air movement and ventilation duck-work solutions, they are known for their delivery of projects nationally and work on projects in Nuclear and Industrial Processes, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial and leisure. They pride themselves on being a proactive solution provider working with all disciplines, from concept to completion.
Package: Competitive Salary, Car Allowance, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holiday Plus Public Holidays- per rata- Training and Development, Expense Reimbursement, Pension 5%/7% - Employer Contribution and Private Healthcare!
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* Register and acknowledge receipt of own enquiries
* Manage/monitor all aspects of own bids/cost plans
* Build up cost estimates for aspects including:
* Building Works
* Engineering Works
* Equipment procurement
* Design Costs
* Escalation & Risk Factors
* Co-ordinate content from others and where required to write supporting documents to enhance the quality of proposals
* Present detailed accurate estimating content for review and subsequent approval.
* Attend post tender reviews and lead in presenting project handover content when new business is secured.
* Experience of the UK construction market
* Experience of bid preparation and co-ordination
* Knowledge of our competitors
* Previous experience in a similar role in Construction / FE company.
* Computer literacy including a practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Good interpersonal skills
* Customer focused
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency