|Job Ref:||204678609||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wellingborough||Address:||Post Code:||NN8||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:58|
Commercial Coordinator |
£18,000 - £22,000
Permanent Full Time
We are recruiting for a Commercial Coordinator to join a well-established and reputable Manufacturing business based in Wellingborough. My client is a market leader within their industry and they are looking for a Commercial Coordinator to provide competitive quotes and service won contracts.
Reporting to the Commercial and Contracts Manager, you will be joining a small and friendly Commercial team tasked on driving the business to achieve their ambitious sales growth objectives. You will produce tenders for supply and install and compile all relevant documentations for tender. You will keep the installations schedule up to date throughout the whole contract and you will arrange delivery dates with operations and production.
• Producing tenders for supply and install, and supply only contracts.
• Compiling all the relevant and requested documents for tenders.
• Arranging and holding internal pre contract meetings.
• Set up organised folders, both physical and on the computer network for awarded contracts.
• Work to programme generated by client and Contracts Manager.
• Arrange delivery dates/ manufacture dates with Operations/Production.
• Assist in arranging fitters with Contracts Manager.
• Process and check contracts on Window Designer as accurately as possible.
• Upload and check jobs from Remote Pro and keep a track of them. Can be from our own surveyor for supply and install contracts, or from supply only customers who process their own frames.
• Produce and send fitters packs on delivery with frames.
• Deal with any queries from site/client throughout the whole contract.
• Keep clients up to date on any supply issues.
• Keep the installation schedule up to date throughout the whole contract.
To be considered for this role, you will have excellent organisational skills, proficient IT skills, and be methodical in your approach to work. You will have previous experience in a similar role and will want to make good progress in your career. In return, you will be given the support you need and have great opportunity to progress within the team