|Job Ref:||204678596||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80 - £100/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
Contracts Manager - London& National|
Salary Guide - £75k + Package (Negotiable depending on experience)
Our client is seeking to take on a highly driven and determined Contracts Manager to manage/run multiple New Build / Refurbishment Projects across London. Reporting directly into the Construction Director
Ideally you shall be degree qualified or from a trades background with 5 -10 years' experience with a recognised contractor in either the general, main contracting or residential sectors.
They will also consider strong Project Managers who have managed larger single jobs looking to progress and capable of running multiple smaller projects.
Duties will include;
• Managing project staff to establish and maintain highly motivated and dedicated project teams.
• Monitor site progress and communicate programme and subsequent changes to all affected parties.
• Intervene and agree action plans to recover delays where possible.
• Ensure timely request for and delivery of all information that is on the programme.
• Identify variations to contract that will impact on the programme and ensure programme is revised to accommodate them.
• Compile such reports as are required to demonstrate progress against programme and budget.
• Compile procurement schedules and liaise with Senior Buyer re site supply and specialist requirements, specifying deadlines.
• Ensure enquiries and/or tender packages are sent to sub-contractors and suppliers so that orders can be placed in time to meet programme.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and consultants.
• Work as part of the pre-construction team through the pre-tender & tender process