|Job Ref:||204678513||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:51|
Job title: Mechanical Site Manager/Supervisor |
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 Company Benefits (Dependant on experience)
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Multi Sector M&E Contractor with in house Design & Build capabilities, cutting edge 3D Modelling & BIM capabilities, £30m + T/O and steadily growing pipeline. Our client has a particular strength within the High spec Commercial Sector having delivered some of the most exciting and high profile projects in London during the last decade.
The role of Site Manager is to assist the Project Manager in implementing and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality.
The Site Manager is expected to maintain the company's standard of work in all duties, especially to manage client's expectations so as to create a positive perception.
You will have a responsibility for the successful project delivery in line with your Project Manager.
* Review of the Scope, Produce RAMS Documents where required.
* Issuing technical Submittals of all Equipment/Packages under guidance of Project Manager
* Managing Sub Contractors to maintain programme targets
* Manage overall Project Delivery from inception to Practical Completion
* Quality Control, Produce and Issue quality control documents, snag sheets and follow through to sign off.
* Manage all Health and Safety on site to include Toolbox Talks
* Assist with Commissioning and hand over
* Report on site progress to PM
Education, experience and essential:
* Must have 3 Years' experience in a Site Manager capacity
* Experience of preparing risk assessments, Quality Audit reports, tool box talks, method statements and Health & Safety reports
* Major projects experience would be preferred of £2m mechanical package value and above.
* You will have a proven track record of successfully carrying out a similar role.
* Longevity demonstrated through previous employment
* Mechanical Trade background
Michael on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
This is an immediate requirement and the client is ideally looking for somebody with the ambition to progress to Project Manager Level with the right development. Candidates that have previously demonstrated longevity will be favoured as the client is happy to invest in the successful candidate's long term progression