|Job Ref:||204678336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50 - £70/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
Estimator -Main Build Contractor - Central London|
Purpose of the Job:
To assist and produce priced tenders that are accurate, clearly detailed, competitive and returned within deadlines. Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further tender invitations and provide clearly identified price build-ups to the Contract team.
The desired outcome being that the Company will achieve sufficient new work to enable continued growth in accordance with the Business Plan. Our reputation for quality, professionalism, fairness and success will be kept foremost in our clients' and our competitors' minds.
Due to securing a number of additional projects and also an increase in the projects they are currently tendering for, they require a QS/Estimator with 4-6 years' experience.
The company is growing in scale with typically 5-7 projects live in London and would like to add additional QS's or Estimator who could work on site and also assist in bid / tender preparation.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator (Building) 4yrs + experience
• 4 years+ experience as QS/Estimator within the London market, ideally with a Main Contractor
• Educated to diploma / Degree level in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or similar.
• Ability to tender on projects typically £3-20m
• Have worked as a QS/Estimator on site and also have spent some time in Head Office working on bids / tender submissions.
• Solid knowledge of Subcontractors operating in the London market
• Some Estimating / Bid Preparation exposure
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established contractor