|Job Ref:||204678299||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Woolwich||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + + Package and Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
AN exciting opportunity for a Data Manager to join a well established National FM provider on their healthcare contract based in London.|
* Rationalisation of paper records store.
* Induction of staff.
* Checking of PPM completion and making sure reports are received.
* Check that subcontractors are inducted and competent.
* Check that subcontractor company certification is in date.
* Checks on internal staff training records and AP appointments.
* Checking we are on top of our insurance inspection obligations.
* Identifying gaps in data of CAFM system in terms of PPMs and Assets.
* Making sure correct policies and procedures are in place and ensure they identify the correct personnel, guidance and asset maintenance schedules.
* Report creation - Daily figures, Oxleas report and month end.
* Support Engineering Managers during audits.
* Monthly Generation of PPMs.
* Print out of work orders.
The ideal candidate:
* To have experience in Concept and Maximo
* Relevant healthcare project experience
* Travel allowance
* 26 days holiday with a buy / sell scheme
* Life assurance
If you are interested in the Data Manager role, please click the apply button now or contact Sophie at One Way.