|Job Ref:||204678008||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Car/Allowance & Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Construction)|
Location: West Midlands / with UK travel to sites
Company: Award winning regional contractor
Salary: £45-55 + car/allowance & comprehensive benefits package
An award winning, privately owned contractor has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join one of their busiest divisions. Having recently secured a number of new contracts, they have an urgent need for an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to commercially manage one larger scheme or 2-3 smaller projects. They typically work on projects ranging from £100k to £15m, that include new build, refurbishment and fit out schemes across a range of sectors including commercial, student accommodation, retail and frameworks.
As the lead Surveyor on these projects, you will report into the Commercial Manager and assume full responsibility for cost management of the project(s), whilst also supervising junior staff members if required.
* To be successful in the role you will have the following background and experience;
* Either an already experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor or an intermediate Quantity Surveyor looking to step up.
* Projects are located from Birmingham to London/South East to you must be flexible to travel and potentially lodge away for 1-2 days per week.
* A good mix of commercial construction project experience across a variety of sectors.
* Preferable worked on refurbishment and fit out projects.
* In depth knowledge of standard forms of contract (JCT &/or NEC)
* Hold a relevant industry qualification (Degree, HND/C)
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* West Midlands - commutable distance from the office in Birmingham
Interesting projects..They have a varied range of work from public and private sector clients so you wont get bored working on the same jobs time and time again.
Stable company..They are a self-financing, cash rich company that have an excellent client base and solid pipeline of work. They are an extremely secure employer that is flexible enough to adapt to any economic challenges.
Excellent package.. their overall remuneration package is excellent and they offer a flexible benefits package tailored to their employees needs.?
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63326. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed) Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency