|Job Ref:||204677948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:58|
HR and Training Coordinator and Construction/Nuclear|
Salary - Negotiable
I currently have a requirement for a HR Training Coordinator in Greater Manchester. The role will be office based and ideally, I am looking for candidates who have an understanding of mandatory training requirements in the construction and nuclear industry. The purpose of this role will be, providing professional learning and development services to the company.
Do you have a proven history of working to tight deadlines? Do you have a resilient attitude? If this sounds like you, then I look forward to hearing from you.
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of air movement and ventilation duck-work solutions, they are known for their delivery of projects nationally and work on projects in Nuclear and Industrial Processes, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial and leisure. They pride themselves on being a proactive solution provider working with all disciplines, from concept to completion.
Package: Competitive Salary, Car Allowance, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holiday Plus Public Holidays- per rata- Training and Development, Expense Reimbursement, Pension 5%/7% - Employer Contribution and Private Healthcare!
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* Co-ordinate and organise the scheduling of training, including liaison with internal subject matter experts, training providers, venue co-ordination, training materials preparation, sending out of joining instructions and course evaluation management
* Provide regular and systematic learning and development management information to report and evaluate the impact of learning and development activity
* Ensure training records in respect of technical and professional qualifications are up to date
* Ensure the training management system is up to date with employees SQEP records
* Consult with Directors / line managers to identify current skill level and future training needs
* Consult with Directors / line managers to identify any competence gaps
* Support the HR team with recruitment campaigns, interviewing and inductions
* Assist in building relationships with local schools, colleges and Universities and continue developing the EYTP scheme
* Support the apprentices and ensure all have development plans in place
* Provide HR support to the HR team
* Work with managers to ensure departments do not exceed their training budgets
* Retain and build relationships with external suppliers, seeking to pro-actively work with them in organising future training needs and development programmes
Knowledge and experience of training coordination within a HR team
Knowledge and experience of HR within a private business
Experience of working in a manufacturing / engineering industry
Experience of data management systems
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Michala on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency