|Job Ref:||204674897||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum + Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Lead commercial person for all Infrastructure works delivered in the South West including South West Water, Wessex Water and Bristol Water frameworks, Mayflower WTW and highways works undertaken for Highways England and other local authorities. Leading a commercial team of eight persons with a regional turnover of circa. £20m - £30m, with plans to grow the business. Reporting direct to an Associate Director at there Head Office based in Exeter.|
* Contract and subcontract reviews;
* Risk management;
* Production of regular (monthly and quarterly) commercial reports;
* Management of monthly CVR process;
* Support and development of the regional commercial team, including recruitment, mentoring, annual appraisals, resource deployment etc;
* Management of positive cashflow and pro-actively managing the reduction in outstanding cash payments. Liaising with senior management. Client contact and relations;
* Business development;
* Budget setting;
* Managing the resolution of subcontract disputes;
* Development of the supply chain;
* To support and be familiar with own role and responsibility in respect of Business Continuity Planning;
Ensuring that team members are also aware of the plans and communicates same.
* Water industry related experience - Civils and MEICA;
* Highways experience;
* General civil engineering
* People management;
* NEC3 Conditions of Contract (desirable);
* Work winning (desirable);
* Membership of ICES, RICS or similar;
* Degree or Diploma in QS related subject;
* A good understanding of MEICA process.
The package for this role will be in the range of £60k to £70k plus a car allowance of circa £5k.