|Job Ref:||204674885||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Senior Building services Manager/ M&E |
£55,000 - £65,000 + Car or Allowance + Pension & Healthcare
West Midlands - Birmingham
A rare opportunity exists for a Senior Building Services Manager to join one of the UK's most prestigious multi-award winning construction contractors. The contractor has a focus on Design and Build projects within education, commercial, retail, defence, scientific and custodial sectors with project values ranging from £5m - 40m. All of the work will be based in the West Midlands area. My client is known for their technical expertise and their ability to deliver industry leading flagship schemes. They also have a reputation as being one of the most progressive contractors in the industry, whilst also being officially recognised as a top overall firm to work for on an annual basis.
The successful candidates will be a qualified Mechanical Engineer who has experience of working either with a Main or Regional Contractor
Duties will include:
- Assisting with preparation of Room data sheets, specifications, tender packages etc
- Reviewing returned M&E tenders for technical compliance
- Assisting on site with service installation/co-ordination
- Chairing services contractor meetings
- Reviewing services contractors drawings and design information.
- QA checking during installation.
- Witnessing of commissioning
My client can offer stability and a variety of flagship projects ranging in type and value. In return for your commitment you will benefit from working for a leading organisation that offer opportunities for career development and a remuneration package that consists of a basic salary influenced by experience, car or allowance, pension and healthcare.
* Successful applicants will be contacted in 7 days