|Job Ref:||204677226||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:54|
Architectural Revit Technician - Dubai|
Our client is highly reputable Dubai based Practice with almost 40 years' experience of design and delivery within the Middle East and North Africa markets. Having established and maintained the organisation's outstanding reputation under the direction of the high performing Senior Management Team, our client continues to deliver excellence to the industry by employing only the best industry professionals from all over the world.
With a diverse portfolio attracting some of the most highly regarding Client within the GCC region, our client offers the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious projects being built in the Gulf.
Due to continued success, Senior Architectural Technicians with Revit experience are asked to apply to join the innovative team within the Dubai studio.
Applicants will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience and be capable for implementing project plans and ensuring all deliverables are delivered on time.
Responsibilities will include:
* Design Development
* Documentation - Issuing all drawings, specifications and documentation
* Quality Assurance - Ensuring that operational standards are understood and maintained by Job Captains and Architects.
* Consultant Coordination - Coordinate design team meetings with relevant sub consultants
* Management: - Taking responsibility for motivation of project team and communicating all aspects of project deliverables to Senior Management
* Resources - Constantly reviewing resources available against those required for successful project implementation
* Planning - Ensuring necessary time is allowed for each stage of the deliverables
* Communication - Ensuring constant communication with assigned project teams and report back to Lead
* Liaison - Ensuring constant liaison with clients, sub consultants, contractors, suppliers, manufacturers and Statutory Authorities
* Post Contract Coordination.
Please note that intermediate Revit experience will be required and our client is client is likely to conduct online tests with this package.
Our client offers attractive, all inclusive package together with annual return flight to country of origin, discretionary bonus scheme and a genuine career enhancing opportunity.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a highly respected, thriving practice. A full job description and company information can be gained by contacting Ami Wright at Ably Resources. Please note that a word format CV and PDF portfolio together with one reference will be requested