|Job Ref:||204677216||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:58|
Architect - Dubai|
Our client is highly reputable Dubai based Practice with almost 40 years' experience of design and delivery within the Middle East and North Africa markets. Having established and maintained the organisation's outstanding reputation under the direction of the high performing Senior Management Team, our client continues to deliver excellence to the industry by employing only the best industry professionals from all over the world.
With a diverse portfolio attracting some of the most highly regarding Client within the GCC region, our client offers the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious projects being built in the Gulf.
Due to continued success, a number of Architects are asked to apply to join the innovative team within the Dubai studio.
Applicants will have a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience gained on exciting projects and demonstrate the ability to implement project plans; ensuring project deliverables are delivered on time. Revit experience is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
* Design Development - assisting the Lead Architect with all aspects of design development of projects from concept to completion
* Documentation - Monitoring and ensuring smooth progress for all local authority submissions; tracking issuance of drawings, specifications, etc
* Quality Assurance - Ensuring teams are meeting deadlines; taking responsibility for tracking schedules etc
* Management - Taking responsibility for the management of project deliverables; motivating the project team; and ensuring project files are maintained to the Company's high standards
* Planning - ensuring necessary time is allocated for each stage of the deliverables
* Post Contract Coordination
Suitable individuals will possess outstanding communication skills and be capable of constant liaison with Clients, Sub Consultants, Suppliers and Statutory Authorities.
Our client offers attractive all inclusive package together with annual return flight to country of origin, discretionary bonus scheme and a genuine career enhancing opportunity.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a highly respected, thriving practice. A full job description and company information can be gained by contacting Ami Wright at Ably Resources. Please note that a word format CV and PDF portfolio together with one reference will be requested