|Job Ref:||204677123||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum Bonus, Car, Laptop, Mobile||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:58|
LEADING INTERIORS MANUFACTURER - REQUIRES POSITIVE, PROACTIVE PROJECT MANAGER* |
JOB TITLE: Project Manager
TERRITORY: South Wales, Swansea, Cardiff, Hereford, Shropshire
PACKAGE: Up to £38K basic + Company car, corporate benefits, home office set up
THE JOB ROLE:
- The Project Manager role is working closely with the full project life cycle from pre- start meeting through to completion and hand over.
- Managing contractors, sub-contractors, architects, designers and buyers
- Field based
- Working in both the public and private sectors
- Working on 30/40 projects at a time
- A full training programme will be provided upon your successful employment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Project Management in a construction environment
- Knowledge of social housing/housing associations would be great but not essential
- Have good structure and professional autonomy to bring to the role.
- Be positive, competitive and results-driven.
Send you CV now to Ash Doherty - or click on the 'apply now' link below. I look forward to reading your CV.
Our client is hoping to begin interviews in the next 2 weeks
Project management, project manager, contract manager, contract management, installation manager, installation management, site manager, South Wales, Cardiff, Swansea, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Newport, Gwent, Glamorgan