|Job Ref:||204677047||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dubai||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:53|
Our Client is a highly successful service, engineering and construction company. Due to continued success and the award of a number of maintenance contracts, they are now looking for a Head of Utilities to ensure the efficient delivery of these contracts. |
Along with an industry related qualification, you must have a minimum of 5 years experience working in a similar capacity in the Middle East for recognisable company. Other requirements for the role are as follows:
• Ideally degree qualified in an engineering discipline with a minimum of 15 years experience in;
• Operational and maintenance experience in the power and water industries (namely sub stations and pumping stations)
• M,E&I planned and reactive maintenance of utility assets
• Experience of managing large operational and maintenance teams
• Strong knowledge of building management systems, maintenance policies and practices
Prior overseas experience, particularly in the Middle East, is an important pre-requisite.
The position is offered on either a single, married or family status basis. The expat package on offer for this position is exceptional.
If you would be interested in discussing the position in more detail, please email Richard Bell your CV in strict confidence to richard@ashbrittlecom quoting reference number: RB787