|Job Ref:||204675308||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£29000 - £41000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 15:58|
Job Title: - Assistant Site Manager |
Location: - Southampton
Are you a Assistant Site Manager with a relevant construction degree or HND, who is looking to progress their career with one of the largest construction companies in the UK Market, then please read on .........
Our Client, who is a market leader and operates within Hampshire, Dorset and Berkshire, they specialise within the commercial, education, health care, industrial and the care home sector; with projects ranging up to £50 Million.
Due to this organic growth and repeat business from key clients this has sparked an exciting opportunity to be part of a very successful team and will endeavour help progress your career into senior management.
The Assistant Site Manager would be expected to assist with all site duties and work closely with all senior management, they are looking for ambitious individuals who have a real passion for Construction. The client has a great company ethos on promoting within and would assist with any future development.
* Manage and assist by monitoring performance the contract targets
* Assisted with projects between £1 Million - £15 Million
* Experienced or knowledge on assisting and using programming software ( Asta / Mircosoft)
* Good knowledge of heath & safety legislation
* Ensuring compliance and health & safety legislation is followed and implemented on site
* Managing site logistics & controlling Site Labour and Trades
* regular contact with commercial and design teams, ensuring site controls are monitored inline with costs and budgets
* Ability to Document & ensure all company producers are adhered to
Experience and Qualifications:
* CSCS Card at Site Manager level
* Valid SMSTS certificate
* Valid First Aid at Work certificate
* HNC / HND relevant construction qualifications
* Competitive salary
* Health Care
* Vehicle / Allowance
If you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call James Mitchell on (Apply online only) or email an updated CV through to the details below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business