|Job Ref:||204675302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Position:- Contracts Manager |
My client is well established a main contractor with several offices across the UK, they have a very successful and very large portfolio of new build and refurbishments contracts across a wide range of sectors. These include education, healthcare, MOD, leisure. The types of contracts are a mixture of traditional, D&B, JCT contracts, Value of projects range from £1Million up to £9Million.
Due to growth new contract secured and growth within the business they are recruiting for a Contracts Manager, they ideally are seeking a Senior Project Manager that wants to step up Contracts Manager or someone who is already fulfilling a similar role. The Contracts Manager would be responsible for overseeing and managing 3 to 5 contracts simultaneously, The Geographical patch of Berkshire, Oxford & Hampshire.
* Ability & track record delivering projects between £1 Million - £10 Million
* Experienced within the leisure, commercial, Educational & health care sector
* To fully manage and have full accountability for delivering projects on time & to the highest specification
* Managed Design and build & JCT Form of contracts
* Has experience assisting or fully managing tenders & Bids
* Able Communicate with all clients on a regular basis (Lead client meeting)
* Ability to document & ensure all company producers are adhered to
* Ensure company procedures and protocols are understood and rigidly adhered to
* Managing large construction team
* Experience using programming software (Power Point/ Microsoft
If you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call James Mitchell on (Apply online only) or email an updated CV through to the details below
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business