|Job Ref:||204675265||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:52|
Gas Engineers - Service and Breakdown|
An exciting opportunity for a qualified Gas Safe Engineers (Gas Engineers - Service and Breakdown) to join a long and well respected progressive organisation. This role offers great career prospects within a fast moving and growing company.
This is working on Gas boilers / appliances within domestic / social housing. This is a 100% field based role with a fully expensed vehicle provided. You will be working in the Essex (CO Postcode) and others towns across Essex and some in Suffolk. For example: Colchester, Chelmsford, Braintree, Ipswich, Southend on Sea.
* Technical diagnosis and solutions.
* Perform routine maintenance checks re. Gas and Hot & Cold Water Systems.
* Significant previous experience of Service, Repair & Maintenance of Gas appliances (Gas Fires, Boilers), gained working on domestic / social housing is essential.
* Always working to strict Health & Safety compliance.
* Candidates must hold a Gas Safe Certificate and relevant qualifications to work on Domestic Gas Appliances.
* CCN1, CenWat, HTR1, ACS, CKR1, DAH1 - Ducted Air Heaters
* LPG qualifications
Location: Covering Essex and surrounding areas.
(Colchester, Chelmsford, Braintree, Southend)
Starting at £30,000, with OTE to c£35,000 pa, increasing after probationary period to £32,000 with OTE c£38,000 pa.
Hours: Mon - Fri: 8.00am - 5.00 pm
Fully expensed vehicle, uniform, mobile phone etc., is provided.
Applicants for the Gas Engineers - Service and Breakdown position will need to have a full driving licence and be willing to travel to cover the Essex and possibly some Suffolk areas.
Sorry that we cannot contact all of you personally, but thanks in advance for your interest.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position