|Job Ref:||204681877||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashford||Address:||Post Code:||TW15||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Spectromax Solutions Limited is a progressive IT and Digital service provider. We partner with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. We help companies outperform their competition by applying technology and talent with unique insight, global scale and a powerful network of aligned strategic partners.|
We are currently looking for a proven IT Consultant to join our UK team.
Role: IT Consultant
This role is accountable for the Sales and Distribution elements of the Order to Cash process. It requires a high level of hands on knowledge of all aspects of SD from a process, configuration and project execution perspective. It is also responsible for ensuring integration to CRM for Trade Promotions Management, and other ECC modules (MM, FI, PP, WM etc). Within this functional area, there are various activities in flight and planned across template development, rollout of template to new countries and supporting countries already live.
• Ensure the SAP Landscape is designed for effective maintenance on an ongoing basis and Company drives business benefit from its investment in ERP
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the SAP product set and its strategic direction
• Provide expert guidance, support and recommendations regarding greater leverage of the SAP product set to leverage greater business benefit
• Ensure the SAP design is managed and controlled to maintain integrity of the template. Recognises, analyses and resolves project plan deviations as they are encountered.
• Ensure the solutions designed within the Strategy are successfully implemented and that the benefits associated with the different solutions are realised
• Contribute to the successful development of projects from inception to successful implementation and fully operational status through excellent SAP functional knowledge
• Supervise Consultants working on support activities, ensuring that they are able to fulfil their responsibilities to review progress, identify and resolve blockages, ensure SLAs are met and that the production systems are not put at risk
• Work on support tickets providing resolution to break-fix issues, and deployment of operational changes. Demonstrate an ability to resolve complex issues, manage user relationships and delivery
Skills, Qualification and Experience Requirement:
SAP configuration experience with SAP certification in respective area of expertise
• 3 end-to-end market/site implementation project lifecycles
• Demonstrated breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end process that they own, acquired through multiple leadership roles in global SAP implementations
• Expert knowledge and experience of SAP solutions
• Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to aligned process area
• Knowledge of the network of opinion leaders and subject matter experts relevant to their process area.
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, experience of application.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
• Bachelors Degree
• SAP certification
Closing date: 20 October 2016