|Job Ref:||204681843||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Ashford||Address:||Post Code:||TW15||Salary:||£27000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
Spectromax Solutions Limited is a progressive IT and Digital service provider. We partner with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. We help companies outperform their competition by applying technology and talent with unique insight, global scale and a powerful network of aligned strategic partners.|
We are currently looking for a proven Network Officer to join our UK team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards;
• Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation;
• Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources;
• Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access;
• The support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy;
• Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritising information and managing projects and upgrading data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases;
• Configuration of routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and basic configuration of firewalls.
• Capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres; Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis.
Skills, Qualification and Experience Requirement:
• Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP)
• Bachelor's Degree
• 7+ years of relevant experience
Closing date: 20 October 2016