|Job Ref:||204681801||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£110 - £125/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
1st LineDesktop Support Analyst - Surrey - £125 per day - 6-12 months|
Ideally you will live or be commutable to Surrey /West London borders.
Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting, resolving 1st/2nd line desktop issues, taking ownership of incidents and service requests.
• Previous IT support 1st line/2nd line/Desktop Support experience within an enterprise environment - 1-2 yrs commercial experience minimum.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications (ideally Office 2010 onwards)
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 2000 > Windows 7)
• Active Directory
• Microsoft Office 2010/13 Professional
• Microsoft Outlook & Exchange (Lotus Notes (advantageous)
•Print and imaging infrastructure, configuration and management
• Comprehensive hardware knowledge including mobile devices
• Experience/good personal ability in problem resolution/ troubleshooting in above areas
• Excellent communication skills with internal customers, IT colleagues/suppliers& partners
• Problem owner/Problem Fixer
• Starter/Finisher attitude
• Customer service focused
• A willingness to learn and ability to learn new concepts and technologies.
• Reliable and punctual.
CRL operates as an employment agency and employment business