|Job Ref:||204681534||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hastings||Address:||Post Code:||TN34||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Our clients are looking for an experienced Manager to join their Information Management &Technology (IM &T) Department. Responsible for ensuring the streamlined operation of the Information Management &Technology Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organisation and the implementation and management of IM&T policies, procedures, and best practices, along with the requirements of company accreditations.|
The IM&T Manager will plan, coordinate and manage all IM&T-related activities, as well as providing administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the department. Working closely with the IT Director to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organisation as well as providing tutelage for and development of the IM&T Team Lead.
A strong team leader, you will possess the following:
* Proven experience of managing an IT department and leading IT members.
* Strong team leading skills.
* Experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
* Strong technical knowledge of network hardware, protocols and server operating systems
* Strong knowledge of IT security and firewalls.
* Knowledge of Virtualisation concepts and technologies.
* Knowledge of Backup and replication technologies.
* Proven experience in disaster recovery, business continuity and the building of high availability systems
* Proven experience in IT project planning and development.
* Healthcare IT and systems experience a significant advantage
The IM&T Manager will need to communicate effectively with clients as required by the IT Director to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies; reinforce team approach throughout all department activities and support and encourage input from team members at all levels.
Thriving in a pressurised environment, you will be highly motivated and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with keen attention to detail and a highly structured approach.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV and covering letter in the first instance