|Job Ref:||204681509||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Sweden||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Business Process Consultant (Workstream) Six Sigma Healthcare Process|
Business Process Consultant
My fantastic client, a leading supplier of health care information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes is currently looking for a Business Process Consultant to come on board for a 2 year contract and to be based in Sweden and be fluent in Swedish.
The nature of the role is to review the existing legacy systems within the healthcare industry. The role will be to understand what the system does and what digital technologies can be used to improve the environment and all the processes.
* Understand and identify opportunities and gaps in current state operations to achieve value outcomes.
* Provides recommendations to achieve progress towards ideal future state operations.
* Drives development of future state workflows leveraging the clients standards.
* Understands and consults on entire service line/department workflow, including all associated roles and operational/process metrics.
* Articulates regulatory impact on service line/department.
* Articulates clients desired value outcomes and can map solution delivery to value achievement.
* Leverages past client workflow, solution, and operations experience and applies it to current projects.
* Provides recommendations to project and client leadership to ensure quality of client engagement of service line/department.
* Contributes information back to the organization to drive internal knowledge transfer and process improvement.
* Flexible in travel to client site or the clients offices.
* Driven and follows through on actions independently.
* Performs other responsibilities as needed.
Then would learn to:
* Applies the clients consulting methodology and guides continued client optimisation.
* Articulates the impact of the clients solutions on future state workflow, role and service line/department.
* Facilitates framework events in the clients delivery methodology.
* Ensures business needs are understood and the clients information technology strategies are enhancing client objectives.
* Establishes trusted relationships with all levels of service lines/department inside the client organisation(s) and within the project team.
* Works in accordance with corporate and organisational security policies and procedures. Understands personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets.
* Takes appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of role.
* Follows the clients policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others.
* Mentors and cultivates others; assesses skill level and provides knowledge transfer and guidance.
* Following industry standards and topics for service line/department.
All candidates need to be fluent in Swedish and willing to work in Sweden.
This is a 2 year contract paying market rates.
If you are a solid Business Process Consultant then please forward your CV over to me asap as interviews are being arranged immediately.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation