|Job Ref:||203252164||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £33280/annum 20 days Annual Leave, Sick Pay||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
Our well established Building & Facilities Company based in E1, are currently looking for an experienced 17th Edition Electrician to join their team.|
• Wastage - Minimise time on callouts / Minimise return visits
• Minimise cost of damage and wastage of materials
• Customer Satisfaction - To be measured by repeat business, achieving high standard of
• Workmanship (keep caretakers & tenants on site happy
• Programmes - Work completed on time
Responsibilities Include: -
• Ensuring high standard of work
• Making sure paper work legible
• Handing in all paperwork within given timeframe
• Ensuring works are technically compliant
• Ensuring all works are completed to the expected high standard
• Provide technical back up to junior engineers
• Ensuring Compliance with Health and Safety regulations/risk assessments
• Liaise with customers and tenants to ensure expectations are managed and met.
• Electrical Qualifications, City & Guild training and 17th edition
• C & Electrical Inspection and Testing
• NVQ Level 3
• On site experience - 1st and 2nd fix
• Minor knowledge of all electrical systems, CCTV, Fire alarm and door entry (Not essential) Should be able to communicate fluently in English (Both Written & Verbally) with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and highly customer focused.
Monday - Friday 40 hours a week but does involve weekend work every 1 in 2 or 3 weekends as part of the working week. Some evening work (out of hours) may also be required.
In return our client is willing to pay £30,000 - £33,280, 20 days annual plus public holidays, statutory sick pay, plus other benefits