|Job Ref:||204680106||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||NW London||Address:||Salary:||£15000 - £18000/annum + £6k OTE||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Job Title: Telesales/Lead Generator|
Salary: £15k - £18k (depends on experience)
Commission: £6k (OTE)
Location: NW London
Type: Permanent Full Time
Looking for a Career in ICT/Telecoms Sales?
Your personality, tenacity and desire to succeed will be rewarded by a career within the always 'in demand' telecoms sales sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity, with great prospects for the right person with the right attitude to progress.
This great company offers a £15k - £18k basic plus uncapped commission (circa £6k) which ensures that your effort is recognised and rewarded.
The role is based in lovely offices in NW London and offers massive potential for career progression into Field Sales, Business Development, and Sales Account Manager roles as the company expands to meet today's customers communications needs.
Lots of incentives and perks including fun day's, spot prizes, promotions and awards, the role is business to business (B2B) so no weekend or evening working required here.
This role requires determination, tenacity and a desire to succeed and to be successful you must have no fear of making high volumes of calls.
• Increase Sales by identifying new, high quality leads via B2B Outbound Telesales
• Qualify leads and make appointments for the Field Sales Executives to attend
• Help to maintain existing customer relationships to grow accounts year on year
• Work collaboratively with all team members to achieve personal and team targets
• Communicate progress during sales meetings i.e. performance to KPI's, new clients, successes, etc.
• Willing to embrace the challenge of selling over the phone (Tenacity & Drive)
• A real understanding of the need to make high volumes of calls to be a winner
• An inbuilt passion for winning new business
• Good organisational skills
• Good IT skills with an appreciation of the importance of accurate reporting
• A great listener with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Competitive nature with an ability to work well in a fun and vibrant office
Across-the-Board Recruitment Limited operates as a recruitment agency and business. Both our clients and Across-the-Board Recruitment are equal opportunities employers