|Job Ref:||204680099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West London - M4 corridor||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Pre-Sales Technical Specialist - CCVP/ CCNP Voice/Collaboration|
Location: Southern/Remote - M4 corridor
Salary: up to £45k + Benefits package, certified training
Contract: Full time, Permanent
The Pre-Sales Technical Specialist on the Professional Services Desk and is responsible for providing the technical skills to design, scope and quote solutions for our customers.
• Working alongside specialists and consultants from other technology verticals to produce industry best practice designs and solutions.
• Analyse and evaluate end users requirements to select the correct technologies and features to provide customer solutions.
• Review and validate project solutions before issuing to Resellers and End Users
Comms-care is a leading provider of channel network & server support solutions. We assist over 700 channel partners and support to over 30,000 active support contracts. Comms-care manages all aspects of IT lifecycle, from consultancy, design and implementation to managed services and reactive field support covering technologies such as Security, Servers, Desktops, Voice & Unified Communications, Datacentre and Wireless.
• Design of projects focussed around Cisco Unified Communication portfolio including Unified Communication Manager, Unity Connections, Unity, IM & Presence, UCCX, Expressway, TelePresence
• Provide analysis and solution specification based on customer requirements.
• Review and feedback on customer specified solutions for compliance to best practice
• Complete project and scope documentation to allow customer quotation and project scoping.
• Scope customer add, move and change requirements
You will have 3-5 years` experience with network and voice solutions focusing on the Cisco Unified Communications product suite, with at least the last 1-2 years spent in a Pre-Sales focussed role.
At a minimum you should hold a CCNP Voice/Collaboration certification. Ideally, you should have a good general switching and routing knowledge.
Fundamental to this role:
• Extremely well organised with good communication skills and excellent spoken/ written English.
• Experience deploying and troubleshooting Cisco Voice solutions
• Applies knowledge and skills through handling problems beyond own area of expertise.
• Experience and knowledge of the following Cisco UC products is essential, CUCM version 7 - 11, CUCME, Unity, Unity Connection, Unified Presence/IM & Presence, Expressway, UCCX
• Experience of any of the following would be beneficial; UCCE, Telepresence, Meetingplace, ARC, WebEx, Cisco Prime Collaboration products.
Keywords: Field Engineer, Implementation engineer, Cisco, CCVP, CCNP Voice/Collaboration, Network installation, Network Maintenance, UCCX, UCCE, TelePresence, Meetingplace, ARC, Webex, Cisco UC, Cisco Voice Solutions, IT Engineering, Field Engineering