|Job Ref:||204676759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum car allowance + commission||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
National Accounts Sales Manager, London|
Up to £45,000 + £6K car allowance + up to 50% commission
A skilled and target driven Retail Sales Account Manager to join this constantly growing telecoms business in London. To work closely with the Head of National Retail and define and deploy the UK Retail sales strategy.
This is a great opportunity for a creative Sales Manager wanting to make an impact and help shape and implement the business strategy to maximise Retail Sales opportunities. You'll have the chance to bring your own ideas to the table and participate in the growth of the business.
* Account management and Account acquisition of retail chains as set by line Manager.
* Define and deploy the UK sales and distribution plan in accordance with targets set by the Retail Channel Head.
* Negotiate and agree distribution trading terms, support promotions tailored to customers' requirements and ensure qualified deals and values propositions are commercially attractive to the customers and the business.
* Manage and report on a weekly basis customer connections, profiles and spend using the right analysis tools.
* Experience of working with multi-cultural teams.
* Channel sales experience, ideally from connectivity or telecoms background.
* Deep understanding of selling via re-sellers and National Retail channel partners.
* Outstanding sales, communication and relationship-building skills.
The role requires travel (London and surroundings, M25 outskirts) and only 1/2 days a week in the office so flexibility and willingness to travel are a must.
If you're interested and would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please send your CV to (url removed)