|Job Ref:||204681432||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Agile Business Analyst/Product Owner - PaaS/SaaS product|
A small B2B VC-backed .NET software house based in Central London are looking to expand their team of Business Analysts to help with the MASSIVE increase in client demand (we are talking international scale!). These guys provide an amazing enterprise-level SaaS platforms as a white paper solution that can be used across any vertical: scalable, maintainable, adaptable.
PEOPLE WE WILL CONSIDER: Agile Business Analyst with good technical understanding, Product Owners who are happy to be hands-on with a BA's duties (requirements gathering, writing user stories, workshopping etc), Agile Implementation Consultants for complex SaaS/PaaS products who are involved end to end through the implementation from pre-sales consult all the way through UAT and post-implementation aftercare).
You will be joining an existing team of 3 Business Analysts and working on a variety of projects and clients. The company is quite young but very mature and with solid VC funding and as a result have grown to a 70-strong team with an all in-house Development team. To be part of this amazing company you need:
- A BACKGROUND coming from an Agile software house working with clients on a FACE TO FACE basis, supporting your clients by being CONSULTATIVE and adapting quickly to changing requirements
- Heavily involved in the FULL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE:
- Be an expert in gathering requirements, creating USER STORIES, providing project estimates, understanding the building of a release plan, etc.
- Understand the importance of extracting and creating functional specifications, user requests and user needs.
- An AGILE fan. Work to tight deadlines, get involved in the Scrum meetings, work VERY closely with the developers and understand their realistic capabilities and provide feedback to the Product Owners and clients.
- You may be required to act as a proxy PRODUCT Owner sometimes, so you have to be very confident in supporting them and keen in helping manage the Product strategy and maintain the backlogs
- Personable and with great COMMUNICATION skills be pro-active, confident to present in front of clients,
- NOT like bureaucracy or working for a company with a complicated hierarchy: this is a very dynamic company, so you need to be able to think on your feet, act autonomously and take responsibility.
As you can see, this is not for the faint of heart they will demand a lot from you and you need to be enthusiastic and keen to progress your career but I cannot overstate the opportunities for TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT and career PROGRESSION here! There is the option to move into Product Management - one of the most in-demand jobs in the IT space right now! Amazing company to work for, with incredible future plans!
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd (including the trading name First Point) is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law