|Job Ref:||204681401||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Bishops Stortford||Address:||Post Code:||CM23||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum including bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
Customer services Manager £ 24,000 to £28,000 including Bonus|
ITVET are a fast growing network support and managed services provider based in Bishops Stortford, who are passionate about the service they provide to their customers.
Based at our Bishops Stortford office, you will have 3 to 5 years' experience managing a team of administrators ideally in an IT or Managed services environment
You will be:
• Passionate about excellent customer service
• An excellent communicator with customers, Directors and internal staff
• Experienced in Customer Services and Administration
• Able to train, motivate and coach team members to perform to high standards of effectiveness.
• Able to plan, monitor and control your and your team's work
• Computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft applications, which include Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
• Proactive in your approach to issues
• Able to lead and motivate by example
• Smart both mentally and in physical appearance
• Fluent English speaking.
• To set the standard and lead from the front by providing the highest level of service to our customers
• To manage the Service Desk team providing an exemplary level of Customer Service
• To ensure that all processing is completed in accordance with agreed service levels.
• To manage and develop a highly skilled and motivated team of Service Desk administrators.
• To regularly assess the performance and behaviour of team members, identifying development and training needs.
• Set and review objectives and training plans to ensure that the required skills are obtained.
• To develop, implement, maintain and monitor service level standards.
• To develop and maintain quality controls.
• To continuously streamline, improve and automate customer care processes.
• To provide monthly performance information to Senior Management
ITVET is a fun place to work, and has an excellent team spirit, but at the same time when it comes to what we do, we take things very seriously and we offer in house and external training in customer care