|Job Ref:||204681376||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Petersfield||Address:||Post Code:||GU31||Salary:||£16000 - £20000/annum Company Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Are you an IT focused Live Event Technician, experienced with PowerPoint, looking to join a leading conference & events business?|
Using your knowledge of Adobe and installing wired / wireless networks you will travel to venues both in the UK & abroad.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, and a good understanding of
Microsoft Office products, Adobe Flash and Photoshop. A basic understanding of configuring and installing wired/wireless networks would be an advantage. The right candidate must be very flexible, trustworthy, with the ability to work on their own initiative. They must think on their feet and have good problem solving skills with a logical approach. Accuracy and attention to detail is extremely important. They must also be an excellent communicator, willing to travel, possess a full UK drivers license, passport, and be fit and capable of handling the physical demands of the role.
* Taking a detailed briefing from clients - either over the telephone or face to face.
* Attending planning and update meetings and keep accurate notes.
* Liaise with other suppliers and team members to ensure suitability and compatibility of equipment/software both on and off site.
* Programming of event specific software (after training), and running the software in a live show environment.
* Advising the client on best usage of the various systems for optimum effectiveness.
* Travel with equipment to venues both abroad and within the UK from our base in Petersfield, Hampshire. Some will involve foreign deployments for up to 2 months but are typically a maximum of 1 week.
* Setup of equipment, run rehearsals and run the live shows.
* De-rig equipment at the end of event.
* Post event analysis