|Job Ref:||204681371||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Petersfield||Address:||Post Code:||GU31||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
You will be working as part of a small development team and will quickly become a key developer on projects where performance won't go unnoticed. It is essential you understand the development process and can meet demanding and fixed deadlines, working individually or as a member of the team. You need to remain flexible and calm whilst working under pressure to meet client deadlines.|
We specialise in interactive multiuser environments capturing, processing and reporting real-time data from groups as small as 5 and as large as 10,000. Supporting training, product launches and consultation events, we have delivered projects in Africa, the Middle East, The US and across Europe in the last 3 months alone for companies as diverse as Rolls-Royce, Land Rover, Virgin, BP, and the NHS. With massive growth and future potential and an expanding portfolio in this area we now need a talented Flash developer to assist the development team in delivering client solutions on these projects. We have a glowing track record which we want to take forward.
* You will need to have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience with demonstrable track record and excellent references.
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe Flash, the AIR framework and Action Script 3. All our projects have a heavy action script bias (This is not a Flash animator role!)
* Solid understanding of OOP and class based programming
* Projects are delivered over multiple operating systems, predominantly iOS, Android and Windows and experience of these environments is essential.
* Knowledge of XML, HTML, CSS, JS, mySQL and VB Script would be a distinct advantage as would experience of XML socket servers and multiuser environments.
* The ability to use Photoshop to create storyboards of product design and functionality would be an advantage.
* You will need to be a self-starter and very capable of working on your own initiative and to very strict timescales.
* Fast-paced and with short time cycles, our projects can range from 1 - 2 weeks from initial concept to final delivery. You'll gain extensive exposure to varied projects.
* You will need enthusiasm and eagerness to learn emerging technologies which are then put in to the real world