|Job Ref:||204681348||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£21000 - £25000/annum + Pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Data Controller - Excel - Sheffield - £25k|
A Data Controller with solid Excel and index lookups knowledge is required by our client in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. A salary of up to £25k is available dependent upon experience.
The Data Controller will manage to the accurate transferal of product data to our client Engineering Product systems platform. You will work with design drawings and upload information into Excel using index lookups and then integrate the data to the Magento system. Training will be provided.
The Data Controller will join a dedicated Data team working with managers from different department to ensure data accuracy and data integrity for all products integrated on to the company system. You will have a keen eye for detail and an understanding of the importance of data accuracy as well as a solid proficiency in Excel.
- Previous Data Controller and Data Integrity skills.
- Strong Excel skills (index lookups).
- Knowledge of CSS or HTML is desirable along with Magneto, but training is provided.
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for a Data Controller with strong Excel and Data Integrity skills looking to join a growing company based near Sheffield.
Basic salary from £21,000 to £25,000 plus benefits.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Commute from: Rotherham / Yorkshire / Mansfield / Chesterfield / Barnsley
Please send your CV through to in strict confidence.
- Previous Data Controller vacancy in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Strong Data Integrity skills required
- Strong Excel skills (index lookups) required
- Knowledge of CSS or HTML is desirable along with Magneto
- Training is provided