|Job Ref:||204681059||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£NEG Salary + shift allowance||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
IT Support Desk Analyst - Permanent Opportunity - High Wycombe|
This position will involve working shifts - 24/7 on a 4 on / 4 off rota (incl. nights, days, weekends). Applications will only be considered by candidates are are willing to work shifts and who have no travel restrictions.
IT Support Desk Analyst - this is a great opportunity for someone with 1st/2nd line experience to join a rapidly growing IT Managed Services company near High Wycombe. My client are offering a competitive salary plus 20% shift allowance, they also encourage employees to further their experience by providing training and development.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for investigating support issues and escalating when necessary by logging a ticket and assigning to the correct team. You will get involved in exciting technologies such as Networking, Security, Microsoft and Storage & Virtualisation. As expected on any support desk it can be challenging but is also extremely rewarding when you see the issue through to resolution.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong literacy skills for documentation and technical processes
* Have a good understanding of PC Hardware and IT infrastructure
* Microsoft (some experience in Windows7, Office 2007/2010, Windows Networking, 2008 Active Directory and Exchange Server 2007/2010 administration)
* Basic Networking & Security Skills
The following would be an advantage:
* Virtualisation skills
* Basic Storage/SAN skills
* Citrix XenApp 5
* VMware ESXi 4, vSphere 4
* Exposure to Monitoring Technologies
* SQL exposure
* PowerShell usage-basic scripting
* SAN storage technologies
* CISCO IP Telephony
* ITIL v3 Foundation
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV on line to Salome Maybanks
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy