|Job Ref:||204680953||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
Java Developer-Public Sector|
We are seeking a Java Developer-Public Sector with strong experience of the below requirements. The initial contract runs until February 2017 and you will be working for a Public Sector organisation based in Leeds.
Daily Rate: Up to £450 per day
The successful candidate must either hold BPSS clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
As a Level 1 Software Engineer you will work alongside experienced Software Engineers contributing to the development of products.
Your will focus will be on learning and developing industry best practice skills, practices and processes via a mentoring programme.
* Work alongside a nominated mentor
* Learn how to deliver software across the Software Engineering
* Learn about system robustness, resilience and stability
* Participate in community discussions about best practice within Software Engineering
* Learn how to create automated unit and integration tests
* Seek collaboration and early feedback
* Look for opportunities to progress and further advance your knowledge
* You will have a proven experience of working within an Agile software development framework using SCRUM or KanbaN
* Java v1.7 or above
* js v4 or above
* Postgres v9.0 or above
* MongoDB v3.0 or above
* MySQL v5.0 or above
* Cassandra v2.2 or above
* Git v2.0 or above
* Jenkins v2 or above
* J-Unit v4.0 or above
* Jasmine v2.0 or above
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux Operating System v6 or above
* Have experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use.
* Have the skills to build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
* Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside of office hours.
* Have experience building server-side web applications and have detailed knowledge of HTML, Java 7, REST.
* Have working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
* Have knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems.
* Have system administration and configuration management skills.
Please note the closing date for applications for this role is 9.00am on the 26th September 2016
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)