|Job Ref:||204680861||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Application Support Specialist £30k - 35k+ Benefits Package|
As an established recruitment partner of c. 16 years to this global organisation that delivers services to the financial services and public sector we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of an Application Support Specialist.
The successful Application Support Specialist / Analyst will have advanced IT/technical awareness and Incident Management and Problem Management expertise and (good SQL / Database query skills). They will be experienced in providing support in the areas of IT Infrastructure and Development, carrying out incident investigations and route cause analysis through to resolution. They will be experienced in working with diverse subject content and varied approaches that are highly complex as well as experienced in working on multiple projects and managing multiple customers at the same time.
There may be some travel required to other office sites
Skills / Environment
* Educated to degree level and\or has significant, relevant industry experience
* Advanced technical/IT awareness and ability to identify new technologies and tools
* Experience of software delivery lifecycle management
* Experience working with diverse subject content and varied approaches that are highly complex
* Experience of working on multiple projects and managing multiple customers at the same time
* Can identify original and innovative solutions to problems
* Ability to undertake a broad mix of technical, operational, supplier management and client facing tasks
* Experience with SQL Server Architecture and advanced SQL query techniques
* Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy