|Job Ref:||204680817||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Senior Service Desk Analyst (Document Management) |
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Service Desk Analyst (Document Management) with our leading financial services client based in Buckinghamshire.
Overview of the Senior Service Desk Analyst (Document Management)
A Senior Service Desk Analyst who have experience in Auditing and an Document Management with proven experience in managing a team, working towards strict SLAs/OLAs and be point of contact for escalations is essential.
Key skills required for Senior Service Desk Analyst (Document Management)
* Document Management experience in implementing a knowledge base
* Excellent written communication and presentation skills
* Ability to measure and report on skills, knowledge and capabilities of a team
* Strong Service Improvement and Performance Implementation
* Very strong written and oral communication skills along with attention to detail
* Highly self-motivated, with a strong and proven ability to take ownership for results with minimal supervision
* Ability to explain complex concepts in simple language
* Good collaborative and networking skills
* Excellent experience of designing and delivering knowledge management strategies, processes and systems
* SharePoint Certification
* Basic understanding of ATM networks
* Information / knowledge management qualification an advantage
* Experience of operational activities and documentation review, debrief staff and distil key learning into clear and concise documentation
Experience of researching processes, tools and best practice and introducing new ways of working into an organisation. If you are Contractor looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities, please contact Scot Fyfe on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)