|Job Ref:||204680724||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
Senior PMO Analyst - Consultancy - £45k - £55k |
Senior PMO Analyst required by a rapidly expanding Global consultancy paying £45,000 - £55,000 per annum based in client locations that include Milton Keynes & Central London.
The Senior PMO will lead the PMO on client site and define & manage end-to-end PMO operations. The Senior PMO Analyst will be working on client projects based mainly in London but must have the flexibility to travel to Milton Keynes. The consulting engagements will be across a number of sectors including retail, telecoms, logistics and financial services.
The Senior PMO Analyst must have the following:
* Proven success establishing PMOs and implementing best-practice frameworks within which large-scale projects and programmes were delivered
* In-depth expertise in core PMO functions such as planning, resource/supplier management or governance & reporting.
* Demonstrable experience of working with both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
* Demonstrable experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
* High level of attention to detail and able to maintain high degree of effectiveness in a multi-tasking role
* Experience of successfully managing budget for portfolios and programmes worth over £5 million
* Demonstrable experience of tools/methodologies such as MS Project, PMI/PMP and/or Prince2
* Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives
* Strong team leadership skills to build and maintain engagement with the PMO & PMs
* Proven ability to positively challenge and shape PMO activities to deliver continuous improvements
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds