|Job Ref:||204680679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Salary:||£50512/annum Benefirs||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
Senior Software Developer // Dublin // €70,000 + Benefits|
Job Title: Senior Software Developer // Dublin // €70,000 + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Andrew Higginson
A client has approached me with an opportunity for a senior software developer for one of Ireland's fastest growing companies.
The client has a reputation for unparalleled growth and is looking for a candidate to be at the front of this growth technically. The client has picked up awards in recent years and is being recognised to be one of the most exciting companies in the country.
In order to be successful with your application for this Developer role the candidate must have the following:
Experience which is Required:
* 7 years of experience in software development, including experience in modern development technologies and practices.
* Working with Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solutions.
* Working with the following software development tools and technologies: PHP; MySQL; MS SQL; SSRS; Git. Must be able to demonstrate team working ability.
* Management of software projects and software development teams.
Favourable Technical Skills:
* Database programming skills in SQL is required.
* Web programming skills such as REST and MVC is desired.
* Strong technical knowledge on Linux and MS Windows is required
If you feel you have the potential to be successful then apply ASAP to avoid missing out. Send your CV to the email address above or alternatively call the number to register your interest.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment with experts in .NET recruitment. Consultants deal with both clients and candidates to offer a full 360 degree recruitment experience to partners and end users. This experience combined with expertise has allowed for us to create strong relationships which has made us an internationally recognised brand known for succeeding in placing candidates with their perfect organisation.