|Job Ref:||204680594||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 16:02|
DevOps Engineer - Sheffield |
Capita, FTSE 100 and leading Business Process Outsourcer are looking for talented DevOps Engineers to join Orange Bus Orange Bus our digital agency who are excited to be part of a highly motivated, growing team to work on range of digital projects for national and international clients.
The role is based in our Sheffield office.
We're looking for someone to:
* Manage and support our AWS and Azure Estate and related services.
* Manage and optimise our Jenkins continuous integration servers and procedures.
* Have experience in configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
* Demonstrate your experience in systems administration, looking after a multi-layered systems infrastructure in a modern programming environment.
* Know your way around the Linux command shell (knowledge of Ubuntu an advantage).
* Have knowledge of building continuous deployment pipelines, with automated deployment processes. Looking after and optimising our deployment scripts and processes.
* Scrum development methodology experience, and ability to work collaboratively across the team.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give a company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us